Displaying reviews using GrooveKudos
GrooveKudos is great for showcasing product reviews and company reviews in a great style.
Let’s get started.
- Design it – Choose the colors.
- Update the text – Examples: “Read Reviews” “What customers are saying” "Reviews" "Customer Voices" et cetera...
- Update the CTA – “Write a Review” “Sign up Now”
Redirect the CTA to desired landing page, sign up page, or product page.
Option: Integrate with Facebook, to pull reviews by logging in with your account.
Or manually enter in reviews from Sites like Yelp, Angies List, Thumbtack, Etsy, and Google.
- Select the star rating under “Stars”
- Add the reviewer’s name under “Profile Name”
- Upload a profile picture of the user
- Copy and Paste the Review Text
- Add an image from the review if provided
- Add the direct URL to link to the online review
Hit save, follow the next steps to set your routes and what URLs to display it on.